USI Employee Spotlight: Brandon Smith
Learn a little more about Brandon and check out how he answered the questions below….
• Before working at USI what was your most unusual or interesting job that you had?
Delivering pizzas was about as interesting as it got. Never knew if the customer was going to have pants on or not.
• What are you currently binge watching?
• If you could have any superpower what would it be?
• If you could learn anything, what would it be?
I’d love to take the time to learn all the workings of a pro shop (bowling).
• When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
• What is one food that you cannot resist?
• Where is your favorite place to be?
In a bowling alley
• What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Cooking on Cast Iron
• What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
Never stop dating your wife.
• If you had 1 free hour each day, what would you do?
Spend the extra time with my wife and daughter
• Do you have any strange phobias?
• If you could add one thing to the USI office, what would it be?
We need a slide
• What has been your favorite project at USI?
Anything controls related
• What is your favorite part about working for USI?
We have office dogs
• People would be surprised if they knew what about you?
I haven’t worn a regular pair of jeans in close to 2 years.
• What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
First thing would be to pay off all of our current debt.
• What was the best concert you ever attended?
30 Seconds To Mars with Walk the Moon and MisterWives
• What are you passionate about?
The Sport of Bowling
• What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Bowled an 18 game tournament in Kentucky that started at 11pm and ended around 8am
• What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Chef Art Smith’s Fried Chicken and Doughnuts
• What are some of your pet peeves?
Use your blinkers.
Want to chat with Brandon about an upcoming project you think USI would be perfect for? Send him an email here!