USI Employee Spotlight: Jared Seal
Learn a little more about Jared and check out how he answered the questions below….
• Before working at USI what was your most unusual or interesting job that you had?
I was a Manager at The UPS Store which fortunately got me the job at USI.
• What are you currently binge watching?
Most recently Peaky Blinders
• If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Obviously to fly, to get out of Ohio!
• When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
• What is one food that you cannot resist?
Steak & Potatoes
• Where is your favorite place to be?
• What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
Laugh at your own folly
• If you had 1 free hour each day, what would you do?
Go on a hike.
• Do you have any strange phobias?
• If you could add one thing to the USI office, what would it be?
An espresso machine, or unrealistic: a kegerator! 😊
• What has been your favorite project at USI?
Wells Fargo because it was my first step into actually supporting the management team.
• What is your favorite part about working for USI?
The people and the team-based environment.
• What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
• What was the best concert you ever attended?
• What are you passionate about?
Boating in the summertime
Want to chat with Jared about an upcoming project you think USI would be perfect for? Send him an email here!