USI Employee Spotlight: Jason Yoho
Learn a little more about Jason and check out how he answered the questions below….
• Before working at USI what was your most unusual or interesting job that you had?
Cleaning Deer or a bouncer at a strip club.
• What are you currently binge watching?
Blacklist and Ozark
• If you could have any superpower what would it be?
• If you could learn anything, what would it be?
How to fly a plane
• When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
• What is one food that you cannot resist?
• Where is your favorite place to be?
In the sunshine
• What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Keep track of events on a paper planner not digital
• What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
Ask yourself if the juice is worth the squeeze
• If you had 1 free hour each day, what would you do?
• If you could add one thing to the USI office, what would it be?
A window in my office with a palm tree view
• What has been your favorite project at USI?
Smart Thermostat install
• What is your favorite part about working for USI?
The family like environment
• People would be surprised if they knew what about you?
That I am a runner
• What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
House in a warmer climate
• What was the best concert you ever attended?
OAR at Tower City Amphitheater
• What are you passionate about?
Making a better life for my family and myself… and golf.
• What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Not work appropriate
• What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Steak Oscar and Lobster surf and turf at Ruth’s Chris Philadelphia
• What are some of your pet peeves?
Not emptying the dryer lint trap, driving slow in the passing lane.
Want to chat with Jason about an upcoming project you think USI would be perfect for? Send him an email here!