USI Employee Spotlight: John Webb
Learn a little more about John and check out how he answered the questions below….
• Before working at USI what was your most unusual or interesting job that you had?
Summer job at Honda working on auto assembly line. Made me get my degree.
• What are you currently binge watching?
Better Call Saul
• If you could have any superpower what would it be?
• If you could learn anything, what would it be?
• When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Race Car Driver
• What is one food that you cannot resist?
• Where is your favorite place to be?
Anywhere in the Caribbean
• What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Talking in person
• What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
Sometimes it’s risky not to take a risk.
• If you had 1 free hour each day, what would you do?
Read a good book
• Do you have any strange phobias?
Germs. Good one to have nowadays…lol
• If you could add one thing to the USI office, what would it be?
• What has been your favorite project at USI?
• What is your favorite part about working for USI?
• People would be surprised if they knew what about you?
Hope to be an Elvis Impersonator
• What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Big Oceanside house in Hawaii
• What was the best concert you ever attended?
• What are you passionate about?
Health & Fitness
• What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Swimming with the stingrays
• What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Barbecue in Tennessee
• What are some of your pet peeves?
10,000 steps a day and pay it forward
Want to chat with John about an upcoming project you think USI would be perfect for? Send him an email here!