USI Employee Spotlight: Josh Muller
Learn a little more about Josh and check out how he answered the questions below….
- Before working at USI what was your most unusual or interesting job that you had?
I worked as a missionary and have traveled to serval countries and cultures. I worked as a cowhand on a ranch out west.
- What are you currently binge watching?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation – Love traveling but would like to get there quicker.
- If you could learn anything, what would it be?
I would like to be able to play any instrument.
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is one food that you cannot resist?
Chocolate/Peanut Butter anything.
- Where is your favorite place to be?
Eagle Vista, Montana.
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Gun shooting, camping and horseback riding.
- What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
If it is worth doing, it is worth doing right. / Don’t pee on an electric fence.
- If you had 1 free hour each day, what would you do?
Hike somewhere on a trail in nature.
- Do you have any strange phobias?
Not a fan of falling from great heights and tight spaces underground.
- If you could add one thing to the USI office, what would it be?
A golf simulator.
- What has been your favorite project at USI?
Traveling to Arizona to audit EV sites.
- What is your favorite part about working for USI?
Work hard, play hard balance with the team.
- People would be surprised if they knew what about you?
I love playing guitar and singing in bands with friends.
- What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Land and a cabin in Montana.
- What was the best concert you ever attended?
First Barenaked Ladies tour circa 1996 – They launched hotdogs and Kraft dinners from a canon on stage to the fans.
- What are you passionate about?
God, family, friends, sports and making stuff and traveling.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Rafted the Nile River in Africa twice.
- What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
A feast after surviving being lost in the mountains in the winter on a hike for 4 days without food.
- What are some of your pet peeves?
Cities that don’t plan roadways for traffic to move efficiently. People that cannot drive efficiently anywhere (especially when I am behind them.) Sports coaches that only play their kids over all others on the team. Referees that seem to forget what their job is. People who force their own ideology or religion on others and mandate that they must agree. When one people group thinks they have the right to treat another people group as subhuman. When people walk their dog and leave gifts for others on trial. When people litter. Selfish people.
Want to chat with Josh about an upcoming project you think USI would be perfect for? Send him an email here!