USI Employee Spotlight: Mikala Hall
Learn a little more about Mikala and check out how she answered the questions below….
• Before working at USI what was your most unusual or interesting job that you had?
The pro photography print lab was interesting
• What are you currently binge watching?
I just started watching Bel Air
• If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Laundry folded and dinner cooked by snapping my fingers!
• If you could learn anything, what would it be?
• When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Fashion Designer
• What is one food that you cannot resist?
• Where is your favorite place to be?
In the woods, at the beach, anywhere submersed in nature
• Do you have any strange phobias?
I don’t like heights
• If you could add one thing to the USI office, what would it be?
• What has been your favorite project at USI?
I guess that has to be Walmart because I have worked on it from start to finish (Not quite yet!).
• What is your favorite part about working for USI?
• People would be surprised if they knew what about you?
I have a lot of tattoos
• What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Land to start an animal rescue
• What was the best concert you ever attended?
• What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
• What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Grilled cheese and tomato soup from a delicious farm to table restaurant in PA
• What are some of your pet peeves?
– Loud Chewers lol
Want to chat with Mikala about an upcoming project you think USI would be perfect for? Send her an email here!