USI Employee Spotlight: Monica Sourivong
Learn a little more about Monica and check out how she answered the questions below….
• Before working at USI what was your most unusual or interesting job that you had?
Working at Smucker’s making jelly
• What are you currently binge watching?
• If you could have any superpower what would it be?
• If you could learn anything, what would it be?
• When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
• What is one food that you cannot resist?
• Where is your favorite place to be?
• What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
“You have to have bad days to know what good days are”
• If you had 1 free hour each day, what would you do?
• If you could add one thing to the USI office, what would it be?
A walker for Steve
• What is your favorite part about working for USI?
The company culture
• What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Pay off my student loans
• What was the best concert you ever attended?
• What are you passionate about?
Making a difference
• What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Not a meal, but the best pineapple I’ve ever had was in Hawaii
• What are some of your pet peeves?
People who drive slow in the left lane
Want to chat with Monica about an upcoming project you think USI would be perfect for? Send her an email here!