USI Employee Spotlight: Pat Conley
Learn a little more about Pat and check out how he answered the questions below….
• Before working at USI what was your most unusual or interesting job that you had?
Working on a dairy farm on my summer breaks
• What are you currently binge watching?
• If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Strength and self-healing
• If you could learn anything, what would it be?
To be a stronger and more well-spoken communicator
• When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Play Pro Baseball
• What is one food that you cannot resist?
• Where is your favorite place to be?
• What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Cutting down trees
• What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
Don’t set your expectations too high
• If you had 1 free hour each day, what would you do?
• Do you have any strange phobias?
Snakes and the site of my own blood
• If you could add one thing to the USI office, what would it be?
• What has been your favorite project at USI?
TA Travel Centers of America
• What is your favorite part about working for USI?
Learning and seeing the evolution of LED lighting and controls
• People would be surprised if they knew what about you?
I played Hockey for 13 years
• What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
• What was the best concert you ever attended?
• What are you passionate about?
• What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
120ft Cliff Jump
• What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
• What are some of your pet peeves?
Lack of common sense
Want to chat with Pat about an upcoming project you think USI would be perfect for? Send him an email here!