USI Employee Spotlight: Sara Rooks
Learn a little more about Sara and check out how she answered the questions below….
• Before working at USI what was your most unusual or interesting job that you had?
I worked for a salon distributor. The perks of sampling new products were amazing
• What are you currently binge watching?
I just finished “You” on Netflix and trying to decide what is next
• If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Jedi mind tricks
• If you could learn anything, what would it be?
To dance – no specific genre I like a lot of them
• When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher and as I got older a child psychologist
• What is one food that you cannot resist?
• Where is your favorite place to be?
• What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Electronics: I am not against them, but I remember my childhood and the way things used to be and today’s life is consumed by electronics
• What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
There is not just one that comes to mind, I have received a lot of good advice over the years
• If you had 1 free hour each day, what would you do?
• Do you have any strange phobias?
Not really a phobia but I hate having my face touched
• If you could add one thing to the USI office, what would it be?
• What has been your favorite project at USI?
I don’t have a favorite project per say, but I do like working on Banks
• What is your favorite part about working at USI?
• People would be surprised if they knew what about you?
Before 2018 I’d never seen the ocean
• What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
I would pay off my house and maybe buy a vacation home
• What was the best concert you ever attended?
Buckeye Country Fest and my favorite performer was Keith Urban
• What are you passionate about?
Being a mother and doing it right or the best I can
• What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Beef Tenderloin in 2018 while on vacation (cruise)
• What are some of your pet peeves?
When people don’t read a full email or only respond to part of the email
Want to chat with Sara about an upcoming project you think USI would be perfect for? Send her an email here!