USI Employee Spotlight: Steve Smith
Learn a little more about Steve and check out how he answered the questions below….
• Before working at USI what was your most unusual or interesting job that you had?
I worked for a start-up wireless internet company, they were doing revolutionary things at the time.
• What are you currently binge watching?
Friday Night Lights
• If you could have any superpower what would it be?
• If you could learn anything, what would it be?
I’d want to learn how to play the guitar
• When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Professional football player
• What is one food that you cannot resist?
• Where is your favorite place to be?
Golf course with good friends
• What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Conversations versus texting
• What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
Never trust an electrician with no eyebrows
• If you had 1 free hour each day, what would you do?
• Do you have any strange phobias?
Uncomfortable driving on bridges
• If you could add one thing to the USI office, what would it be?
• What is your favorite part about working for USI?
Great teamwork and collaboration
• People would be surprised if they knew what about you?
I played college football
• What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
• What was the best concert you ever attended?
Toss-up between Tom Petty and Aerosmith
• What are you passionate about?
• What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
No comment-you’ll need to ask my college buddies
• What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Salmon at Coopers Hawk in Cincinnati
• What are some of your pet peeves?
Poor grammar, tardiness
Want to chat with Steve about an upcoming project you think USI would be perfect for? Send him an email here!