USI Employee Spotlight: Susan Brooks
Learn a little more about Susan and check out how she answered the questions below….
• Before working at USI what was your most unusual or interesting job that you had?
Halbert’s, Direct Mail order company. Published world book of your surname. Customer’s, media, and government agencies around the world either loved or hated the book.
• If you could have any superpower what would it be?
• If you could learn anything, what would it be?
• When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
• What is one food that you cannot resist?
Mussel’s from the Merchant
• Where is your favorite place to be?
On the water, Boating
• What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Home cooked meal
• What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
Take the high road
• If you had 1 free hour each day, what would you do?
• Do you have any strange phobias?
Fear of heights
• If you could add one thing to the USI office, what would it be?
Nothing, it’s perfect.
• What has been your favorite project at USI?
They have all been my favorite
• What is your favorite part about working for USI?
• People would be surprised if they knew what about you?
Love having fun with family & friends; silly stuff. Life’s too short.
• What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Build a resort type community in Ohio for all my family and friends to live around one another.
What was the best concert you ever attended?
Desert Trip 2017.
• What are you passionate about?
• What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Re-enacted parts of the Christmas Vacation movie. Rented RV, drove to sister’s house in Chicago, my immediate family played characters from movie. We laughed so hard, but my sister and her family never saw the movie! They didn’t get what we were doing!
• What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
There is a Mexican restaurant in Downtown Chicago; food was best I have every had! Cooked and seasoned perfectly.
• What are some of your pet peeves?
Clean counter tops
Want to chat with Susan about an upcoming project you think USI would be perfect for? Send her an email here!