USI Employee Spotlight: Vicky Greene
Learn a little more about Vicky and check out how she answered the questions below….
• Before working at USI what was your most unusual or interesting job that you had?
Dance teacher – kids say the darndest things
• If you could have any superpower what would it be?
To get ready for work as fast as my husband
• If you could learn anything, what would it be?
A foreign language
• When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
• What is one food that you cannot resist?
Dark chocolate – Peanut butter
• Where is your favorite place to be?
Beach – Mexico
• What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
• What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
Do it right the first time or you’ll end up doing it again. Always have a back up plan (or two or three)
• If you had 1 free hour each day, what would you do?
Spend it outside
• Do you have any strange phobias?
• What is your favorite part about working for USI?
The people – and the dogs
• What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Pay off the house
• What was the best concert you ever attended?
• What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
• What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Anything from the Bistro on the Falls
• What are some of your pet peeves?
Not owning up to your mistakes – Laziness – Pokey drivers in the left lane
Want to chat with Vicky about an upcoming project you think USI would be perfect for? Send her an email here!